Universal remote control codes are increasingly popular in the tech industry, and many people like you want to use different types of universal remote controls. If you are trying to get your yamaha blu-ray to work, here we have different types of remote control codes that you can try with any of your remotes to program it.
Universal 4-digit Yamaha Blu-Ray remote control codes
More Yamaha universal remote control codes for other audio-video components:
|Yamaha CD player||5082, 5095|
|Yamaha CD Recorder||5083|
|Yamaha MD (Mini Disc)||5080, 5081, 5086|
|Yamaha tape||5084, 5087|
|Yamaha tuner||5066, 5085, 5088, 5090, 5092|
|Yamaha LD (Laser Disc)||2080|
|Yamaha Amplifier||5019, 5020, 5098|
How to program Yamaha Blu-Ray universal remote with automatic search
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program Yamaha Blu-Ray Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel upwards until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
We hope the above methods and codes have been used to program your Yamaha Blu-Ray player and also for your favorite remote control. These methods are used for setting up the remote control of the Yamaha Blu-Ray player.
If you feel good with this article then please give us a feedback, it will give us a boost to improve our site and reach many aspiring those who are waiting for their remote control codes, we are also accepting new ones universal remote control codes these will work for you, please leave these codes in the comments section below, we will also pass them on to other users by posting them on our site.