To operate any device with a universal remote control, we must need their codes either three digits, four digits or five digits. From this article we give the most worked universal Xenon codes that apply to all brand remotes.
- 1 How to program the Xenon TV universal remote control?
- 2 How to program the Xenon TV universal remote control without codes
- 3 How to program Xenon TV Universal remote control with manual method
- 4 How to program the Xenon TV universal remote control with Code search
List of 3, 4 and 5-digit codes for the Xenon TV universal remote control
How to program the Xenon TV universal remote control?
There are different methods to program your universal remote to operate your Xenon TV, the methods have been mentioned below, just come with the code and enter this code using the methods below.
- You have to “Switch on your television”
- Press and hold simultaneously “TV and SEL” up to 3 seconds and the button “Light”
- Now you need to point the remote with that button lit and then enter the codes “3 or 4 or 5” digit codes
- Now you have to check with “Press volume +” then automatically the volume of the TV will increase.
- Finally, click on the “TV button” then the codes (3 or 4 or 5) digits will be recorded.
- You can know the codes have been saved when the button “blinks twice”
How to program the Xenon TV universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program Xenon TV Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel upwards until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
With the above methods, you can sync your TV with the universal remote using the three, four or five digit codes as well. You can use the codes with any universal remote such as Comcast, Dish Network, Direct TV, RCA, etc.
If you have additional codes for this TV to work, you can leave a comment under the codes and also which remote control we need to use those codes on. Thanks in advance.