Would you like to operate your Sylvania sound bar using the universal remote? or with cable remote control, SAT remote control then we have all kinds of remote codes which can make it work. If you have programmed with a correct procedure, it can be operated correctly using any type of remote control.
- 0.1 Sylvania Soundbar 5-digit universal remote control
- 0.2 Sylvania Soundbar 4-Digit Universal Remote
- 1 How to program the Sylvania soundbar universal remote control
- 2 How to program the Sylvania soundbar universal remote control without codes
- 3 How to program the Sylvania soundbar Universal remote control with manual method
- 4 How to program the Sylvania soundbar universal remote control with Code search
Sylvania Soundbar 5-digit universal remote control
Sylvania Soundbar 4-Digit Universal Remote
You can even try the code finder method we have mentioned below and just follow this procedure.
How to program the Sylvania soundbar universal remote control
Searching for a code using the Comcast remote control:
- Make sure “Light up” Sound bar
- Now knock once “Of”
- At “To install” keep the button pressed and press it until “The key flashes twice”
- Then “Release the configuration”
- Enter the code with “9 9 1 3” Where “9 9 3”
- If you entered the correct code, then “Aux Key” will blink twice
- After it hit “Power” then target your remote control on the sound bar
- Now press “CH +” until your sound bar gets “switch off”
- Now the remote control sends “Infrared codes” from the library to the device you have chosen
- Once done, press “Lock code”
- If everything is correct then “The Aux button will flash”
Code search using the DIRECTV remote control:
- “Light up” Sound bar
- hurry “Vol +” but it should be “Muted”
- Now press “AV1” Where “AV2”
- Now keep the pressure on “Mute” and “To select” buttons up to 2 flashes
- Then enter the code “9 9 1” then wait 2 blinks
- Enter now “3”
- Now press “VOL +” for a second then release
- Point your remote at the soundbar, then keep pressing and releasing the “CH UP” key
- If the “Volume changes” then press “To select” it will lock the code.
Using the code finder methods above, we can not only find the codes for Comcast and Direct TV, but also with any of our favorite universal remotes. So feel free to try this method with your favorite remote control.
To note: We have other methods to program your remote control with the sylvania sound bar. You can also use them along with the methods mentioned below.
How to program the Sylvania soundbar universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Sylvania Soundbar universal remote control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Sylvania soundbar universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
If you need any help from us regarding any kind of tv codes for universal remote control so please contact us and we will give you a better suggestion and solve your problem ASAP. Keep visiting to get more update universal remote control codes.