To control your Supersonic TV with the universal remote, we have mentioned the programming instructions with three methods which you can program as soon as possible using the codes and they are mentioned in the table below.
- 1 How to program the Supersonic TV universal remote control without codes
- 2 How to program supersonic television Universal remote control with manual method
- 3 How to program the Supersonic TV universal remote control with Code search
4 Digit Supersonic Universal Remote Codes
1421, 0208, 5330, 0556, 0698, 3595, 0944, 0455, 4701, 0241, 0096.
5 Digit Supersonic Universal Remote Codes
11125, 13595, 12424, 17048, 12104, 15322, 13593, 21354, 13135, 13154, 13877, 22321, 13894, 13204, 14421, 11753, 11233
Supersonic Universal Remote Control Codes for Samsung TV
GE Universal Remote Control Codes for Supersonic TV
Unique Universal Remote Control Codes for Supersonic TV
Philips universal remote control codes for supersonic TV
How to program the Supersonic TV universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program supersonic television Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
If you found the above three methods didn’t work for your universal remote, use the method below, it might be helpful for you, use the same universal remote codes we mentioned above.