If you are tired of using multiple remotes cluttering up anywhere, a universal remote is the ultimate solution. The Sony universal remote control will not only offer a perfect solution, but it is user-friendly and designed with guaranteed quality. Sit back, relax, and follow the simple programming tips below. In this blog, we have mentioned all the Sony remote control codes that can be searched using the methods below that are suitable for your Sony device. So check once the steps and the codes of the lines below.
- 1 How to program Sony universal remote control without codes
- 2 How to program Sony Universal remote control with manual method
- 3 How to program the Sony universal remote control with Code search
- 4 Important points to remember when programming Sony universal remote control codes
Sony universal remote control 3-digit codes
002, 000, 011, 080, 111, 006, 071, 128, 925
Sony universal remote control 4-digit codes
0000, 0834, 0810, 1685, 1786, 1032, 1972, 1904
Universal RCA Remote Control Codes for Sony
1002, 1205, 1216, 1218, 1243, 1435, 1459
Universal GE and One-For-All Remote Codes for Sony
0128, 0013, 0002, 0071, 0380
Philips Universal Remote Codes for Sony
0414, 0902, 0801, 0708, 0639
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes for Sony
0014, 0030, 0050
How to program Sony universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program Sony Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
Important points to remember when programming Sony universal remote control codes
Here are the important things you need to know when programming the remote:
- When the codes of a specific brand do not work after trying several times, perform the appropriate search for a correct code or you can try entering the code of other brands. Instructions for use are provided in the manual along with the remote, so you can be sure that you are following the instructions correctly.
- Reset the remote when programming fails. Remove the batteries first when trying to reset and press each button twice using the remote.
- Set up the remote control after replacing the batteries. The programmed codes can be erased when the batteries are replaced after the procedure.
- The previously entered code number will be erased if a new code is entered.
- In some cases, some functions may not be controlled by the Sony universal remote control. In this case, use the remote control of the equipment.
The procedure for setting up Sony universal remote control codes is as easy as counting 1,2,3. All you need to do is be patient and go through the process step by step to successfully enjoy the benefits of this remote control.