Are you one of the sony sound bar users and want to control your sound bar using your favorite universal remote then why late we have different codes that can be programmed your sound bar with your Universal remote controller. For this you need the correct programming instructions as well as the functional remote control codes. You can get the codes of the lines below as well as the programming steps. So let’s get started.
- 0.1 Universal remote control for Sony sound bar 5 digits Codes
- 0.2 Universal remote control for Sony sound bar 4 digits Codes
- 1 How to program Sony soundbar universal remote control without codes
- 2 How to program the Sony sound bar Universal remote control with manual method
- 3 How to program the Sony soundbar universal remote control with Code search
Universal remote control for Sony sound bar 5 digits Codes
Universal remote control for Sony sound bar 4 digits Codes
All codes indicated that they work with the….
SONY HT-CT60, HT-CT260, Sony STR-K700, Sony HTCT260, HTCT660, Sony CT-660, Sony CT770, SA-CT60, HT-CT260H and HT CT150 sound bar.
These codes have been tested with the …
Comcast remote controls, U-verse remote control, S10-S4, HR24-500, RC65RX, etc …
Use a Comcast remote?
Press AUX, Code 31759 and POWER or -> PLAY
Use the ATT U-Verse remote?
-ATT / OK – 955 – ENTER (Will switch to mode button depending on volume)
-ATT / OK – 955 – AUX – ENTER (Will change to ALWAYS control Sony)
What about power on?
-ATT / OK – 977 – ATT – TV – AUX – ENTER (Will add aux to power sequence)
(Note that ENTER is at the bottom right (not the OK button)
Program – ATT / OK – 955 – ENTER.
In att mode, set STB sound to 15.
Adjust the TV sound to a comfortable level
Adjust the sound of the sound bar to a comfortable level.
How to program Sony soundbar universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Universal remote control for Sony sound bar”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Sony soundbar universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
In this blog post, we have mentioned each Universal remote control codes for Sony Soundbar, but if you have problems with the above universal remote control codes or we failed to mention some codes, leave a comment, we will rectify the faults and we will also mention those Sony Soundbar remote control codes.