We have mentioned all types of universal remote control codes for the Sharp Aquos Blu-ray player. If you need these codes, check them from the lines below. Blu-ray is programmed with a universal remote control.
- 1 Sharp Aquos Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote Codes
- 2 Sharp Aquos Blu-Ray Player Program Instruction
- 3 Conclusion
Sharp Aquos Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote Codes
Universal 4-Digit Remote Control Codes
Universal 3-Digit Remote Control Codes
206, 207, 222, 226, 227, 234, 239, 242, 246, 248, 254, 266, 268, 273, 274, 275, 280, 285, 287, 300, 340, 341, 360, 361
Sharp Aquos Blu-Ray Player Program Instruction
How to program Sharp Aquos Blu-Ray universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program Sharp Aquos Blu-Ray Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- press the “TV” On your “Sharp Aquos Blu-Ray Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Sharp Aquos Blu-Ray universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel upwards until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
We hope the above methods and codes have been worked out to program your Sharp Aquos Blu-Ray player and also for your favorite remote control. These methods are used for setting up the remote control of the Sharp Aquos Blu-Ray player.
If you feel good with this article then please give us feedback, it will give us a boost to improve our site and reach many aspiring those who are waiting for their remote control codes, we are also accepting new universal remote control codes these will work for you, please leave these codes in the comments section below, we will also pass them on to other users by posting them on our site.