If you are looking for Scepter TV universal remote control codes, we mention the working codes for any brand such as Magnavox, RCA, GE etc. and you can program your device with the universal remote using the codes below which are mentioned in the list below.
- 0.1 The scepter of TV 4-digit universal remote control codes
- 0.2 the tv scepter 5-digit universal remote control codes
- 0.3 Scepter Universal 3-digit TV remote control codes
- 1 How to program the Scepter TV universal remote control without codes
- 2 How to program Scepter TV Universal remote control with manual method
- 3 How to program the Scepter TV universal remote control with Code search
The scepter of TV 4-digit universal remote control codes
the tv scepter 5-digit universal remote control codes
if these 3 codes don’t work, try below once
2337, 3899, 4886, 2528, 4139, 0149, 1132, 3521, 4071, 5111, 0878, 1217, 1360, 1599, 2506, 1392, 1467, 1365, 1167, 1318, 1814, 0516, 5260, 5367
Scepter Universal 3-digit TV remote control codes
500, 677, 781, 640, 654, 159, 246, 207, 674, 908, 641, 837, 552, 064, 279, 086
GE Universal Remote Codes for Scepter TV
1167, 1132, 0149, 5260, 5367, 3521, 4071, 5111, 3521, 4071, 5111, 3521, 4071, 5111
RCA Universal remote control codes for Scepter TV
11217, 1360, 3899, 12528, 0878, 12506, 1599, 11599, 11360, 13899, 2528, 12337, 1217, 2337, 14139, 2506
Scepter TV codes for the Xfinity remote control
How to program the Scepter TV universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Scepter TV universal remote control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Scepter TV universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
With the above three methods, we can easily program the universal remote control of our SCEPTER TV.
The three methods mentioned above are very useful for programming your universal remote control with the SCEPTRE TV device and you have to select the codes one by one until your device is connected to the remote control.