The Sanyo DVD Universal Remote is one of the best choices you can find on the market today. With a reliable brand that has been a preferred choice for many home entertainment system users, this makes it the best option. Why not use the Sanyo DVD remote control to control other devices? Using the exact universal Sanyo remote control codes, you can sync the preferred device. These codes correspond to a specific entertainment device. Eliminate the use of different remote controls. All you have to do is program the Sanyo DVD remote control and have it control multiple entertainment devices. All the codes are in the list and you need to choose the right one for your device type and model.
- Sanyo Universal Remote Codes
- Sanyo Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes
- Sanyo DVD Player Universal Remote Codes
- Sanyo Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
- 1 Sanyo DVD universal remote control code list
- 2 How to program the Sanyo DVD universal remote control
- 3 How to program the Sanyo DVD universal remote control without codes
- 4 How to program Sanyo DVD Universal remote control with manual method
- 5 How to program the Sanyo DVD universal remote control with Code search
Sanyo DVD universal remote control code list
You can easily sync your device with the Sanyo DVD remote control using the code. During the process, you will be asked to enter the exact code. Remember to secure the correct Sanyo DVD player codes to save time and effort during the method. You might be confused about which codes match your device but in case you kept repeating the process with a different code each time until you get positive results. Below is a complete list of the codes for your Sanyo DVD remote control.
Sanyo DVD player Universal 4-digit remote control
Universal remote control codes for Sanyo DVD player for one for all
Universal remote control codes for Sanyo DVD player for RCA
Universal remote control codes for Sanyo DVD player for GE
How to program the Sanyo DVD universal remote control
Depending on your needs, there are different ways to program the Sanyo DVD remote control. The codes of the Sanyo DVD universal remote are important to easily perform the process. The instructions we provide will guide you to set up the device with the Sanyo DVD remote control. As long as you follow the instructions, you will certainly be successful with the method.
Here are the instructions on how to easily program the Sanyo DVD remote control:
How to program the Sanyo DVD universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program Sanyo DVD Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Sanyo DVD Universal Remote Control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Sanyo DVD universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
Does the selected Sanyo DVD code work? If you have successfully programmed the Sanyo DVD remote control, please share your experience with us. You can send us the code you used with which device. This could serve as a reference for other readers who are going through the same thing. Do not hesitate to leave your comment in the box below.