Universal remote control codes for Roku TV: Below we provide the universal roku remote control codes which are intended for most devices. To use these codes, you need to program your roku tv with your universal remote using the easy methods we have mentioned in the lines below.
Roku TV Universal Remote Code List
|Mark||Roku Universal Remote Codes|
|Altice United States
(Optimum / Suddenlink / Cablevision)
|1111, 0821, 0001, 3411, 3311, 2801, 4141, 1931, 1661, 1561|
|AT&T DirectTV||11756, 10706|
|ATT U-verse||1346, 12434|
|Light house cable||1756|
|Buckeye Broadband||12434, 2434|
|Cable One (marked as Sparklight)||2434|
|CenturyLink||2414, 2434, 3183|
|Comcast Cable (Xfinity)||11756, 12434, 12290, 12292|
|Cox Communications||1756, 11756, 12434|
|DISH satellite TV||1756, 535, 645|
|RCA / Voxx||11756, 12434 387, 12049|
|Time Warner (Specter)||387, 1566, 268|
|Wind current||2414, 2434, 3183|
|GE universal remote control
|Logitech Harmony||Check here|
|Microsoft Xbox One||T1756|
Universal RCA Remote Control Codes for Roku
387, 11756, 10818, 12434, 12049, 52371, 53061
GE Universal Remote Codes for Roku
2891, 0000, 0164, 0107, 0031, 0044, 0022, 0342, 0052, 0015, 0009, 0004, 0125, 0087, 0003, 0054
Philips Universal Remote Codes for Roku
6381, 6251, 2407, 6171, 5931, 6001
ONN Roku TV Universal Remote Codes
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes for Roku TV
Satellite Dish Remote Codes for TCL Roku TV
1756, 535, 645, 535, 556
Comcast xr2 remote code for TCL TV
ATT Uvers Model Number: S10-S1 Remote Codes for ROKU TV
Light house cable Model Number: URC1056 Remote Codes for ROKU TV
Cable television Model Number: UR2-CBL-CV04 Remote Codes for ROKU TV
charter Model Number: UR4U – MDVR – CHD2 Remote Codes for ROKU TV
Cox Communications Model Number: URC-8820-MOTO Remote Codes for ROKU TV
Time warner Model Number: UR5U-8780L Remote Codes for ROKU TV
TIVO Remote codes for ROKU TV
Verizon FIOS Model Number: VZ P265v3 RC Remote Codes for ROKU TV
How to program the Roku Tv universal remote control?
There are three easy ways to set up or set up a universal remote and the first is by using a passcode, programming via a universal remote code for Roku Tv search and manual setup.
How to program the Roku TV universal remote control without codes?
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program Roku TV Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Roku TV Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Roku TV universal remote with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
We hope that the above universal remote control codes and also the methods we have mentioned to program your device with your favorite universal remote.
Your remote control is still not programmed? then change the code and follow the steps above until your TV is programmed with the universal remote, no matter what type of brand remote you are using, just enter the codes until it works.