If you want to control your RCA home theatre with your favourite universal remote, here are the useful RCA home theatre remote codes and the best methods to program your RCA home theatre. Sometimes the codes may not work for your remote, so you need to change the code and enter another code from the list below and continue until your devices are programmed with each other.
An RCA commonplace far off manipulate is a convenient, all-around device that gives you full manipulate of a domestic theater gadget. However, programming it on extraordinary gadgets can be difficult. In this smooth-to-follow manual, we’ll stroll you via the way to seamlessly installation the RCA time-honored far flung manipulate with codes for an easy connection on your TVs and DVDs.
- 1 Functions of an RCA Universal Remote Control
- 2 How to Program RCA Home Theater Universal Remote Control with Auto-Search
- 3 How to program the RCA home theatre Universal remote control with manual method
- 4 How to program the RCA universal home theater remote control with Code search
Functions of an RCA Universal Remote Control
When using a complex theatre gadget, you may get burdened with the variety of more than one gadget interconnected with each other. The universality of an RCA generic far-flung manage allows one solution for plenty of issues. You can throw the ones a couple of remotes away and get rid of the useless junk and update it with one faraway as a way to command the whole thing for you. To accomplish that, observe this guidance manual for an unbroken setup.
RCA Home Cinema 5-digit universal remote control
RCA Home Theater Audio Codes
RCA Home Theater Video codes
Note: Please try the following remote control codes with the unit turned on to test if the unit will turn off.
How to program a universal remote control?
- First, you need to test your home theatre in audio mode using 1254 as the setup code.
- Now press the “To install” once then enter 51988 coded.
- After a few seconds, the remote control will send an IR signal.
- Now holding the 5th digit will change the signal to repeat and that should reduce the volume as well.
There are three easy ways to install or configure a universal remote control and the first is Use of a key code, programming via universal remote code search and Manual installation.
How to Program RCA Home Theater Universal Remote Control with Auto-Search
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on the “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program the RCA home theatre Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- Press the “TV” On your “RCA Home Theater Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the RCA universal home theater remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.