Do you have the Pyle sound bar? Would you like to control it with your favorite universal remote, cable remote or else with satellite remote, then don’t worry about your lack of knowledge. Here we provide the pyle psbv200bt universal remote control codes for your Pyle sound bar to work with DISH, ATT U-Verse and DIRECTV remotes.
- 0.1 Pyle Soundbar 4-Digit Remote Codes:
- 0.2 Pyle Soundbar 5-Digit Remote Codes:
- 0.3 Pyle soundbar 3-digit remote control code:
- 1 How to program the Pyle sound bar with the universal remote?
- 2 How to program the Pyle Soundbar universal remote control without codes
- 3 How to program the Pyle soundbar Universal remote control with manual method
- 4 How to program the Pyle Soundbar universal remote control with Code search
Pyle Soundbar 4-Digit Remote Codes:
Pyle Soundbar 5-Digit Remote Codes:
Pyle soundbar 3-digit remote control code:
The codes mentioned above should work with Pyle soundbar models PSBV200BT, PSBVWF300B and PSBV600BT.
How to program the Pyle sound bar with the universal remote?
If the remote control codes mentioned above do not work for your Pyle sound bar, we recommend that you search for the codes manually, using the methods below.
How to program the Pyle Soundbar universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program the Pyle soundbar Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Pyle Soundbar universal remote control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel upwards until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
Code search using the DIRECTV remote control:
- Turn on your “Sound bar”
- Now “turn up the volume” corn “muted”
- Then press “AV1” Where “AV2”
- After that, press and hold the “Mute” and also “To select” up to 2 flashes
- Then “Enter 9 9 1” and then wait 2 flashes
- Then enter “3”
- Now press and release the “Turn up the sound” button
- Now “Face the remote control near the sound bar” then keep pressing and releasing the “CH +” key
- Finally, the volume will change, then you need to press “To select” to lock the code
Searching for a code using the Comcast remote control:
- Turn on your sound bar
- Now, long press the “Setup” button on your remote control (the Led will turn from red to green)
- Now type in the remote code which is listed above (using the number button)
- If the code is correct, the LED will turn green twice. (But if the LED was red then the code you entered was wrong)
- You must use the remote control to operate your denon sound bar
- You should keep trying with the codes until your code is correct
The above methods can be used for all types of universal remotes that they mentioned not only for comcast or directv, but also for all types of remotes. With the methods mentioned above, we can easily get our favorite universal remote control codes that work perfectly.
If you feel good with this item then please give us a feedback, it will give us a boost to improve our site and to reach many aspiring those who are waiting for their codes remotely, we also accept new ones universal remote control codes those that work for you, please leave these codes in the comments section below, we will pass them on to other users as well by posting them on our site. Or do you need other remote codes, please feel free to ask us through the comments section below and we will provide those codes to you.