The universal remote control codes mentioned below can be used for all Polaroid TVs and you can easily program with these codes using the methods mentioned below. program with your remote control codes. Whichever universal remote you use for your Polaroid TV, but the Polaroid TV remote control codes are the same for that TV. So check the codes one by one and then program it with those codes.
- 0.1 4-Digit Polaroid TV Universal Remote
- 0.2 Polaroid TV Universal 5-digit remote control
- 0.3 Polaroid TV 3-Digit Universal Remote
- 1 How to program a universal remote control on a Polaroid TV
- 2 How to program Polaroid TV universal remote control without codes
- 3 How to program Polaroid TV Universal remote control with manual method
- 4 How to program the Polaroid TV universal remote control with Code search
4-Digit Polaroid TV Universal Remote
Polaroid TV Universal 5-digit remote control
11523, 11276, 10865, 11316, 11262, 11326, 11341, 11991, 11126, 11328, 10765, 11498, 11992, 11314, 11327
Polaroid TV 3-Digit Universal Remote
Polaroid TV Remote Codes for Comcast
10765, 12063, 12002, 11991, 11962, 11769, 11767, 11766, 11762, 11687, 11565, 11538, 11523, 11385, 11341, 11328, 11327, 11326, 11316, 11314, 11286, 11276, 11262, 10865, 12267, 12120, 12117
VIZIO Universal Remote Control Codes for Polaroid TV
0004, 0130, 0005, 0138, 0009
Universal RCA Remote Control Codes for Polaroid TV
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Control Codes for Polaroid TV
Philips Universal Remote Control Codes for Polaroid TV
Use the method below to program Universal Remotes to work with your Polaroid TV:
1 – Hold the configuration button until the indicator light remains red or green.
2 – Make sure the light stays on.
3 – Enter one of the TV remote control codes provided above.
How to program a universal remote control on a Polaroid TV
There are three different methods to operate any universal remote by programming with your TV. If you program with functional codes using the methods below, your TV will work properly! So let’s see the methods if you have the codes from the code list above.
How to program Polaroid TV universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Polaroid TV Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Polaroid TV universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
We hope the above methods and codes have been worked out to program your Polaroid TV and also for your favorite remote control. These methods are used for setting up the Polaroid remote control.
The remote control codes mentioned above work with the following Polaroid TV model numbers:
LED HDTV Integrated Chromecast 43GSR4100KN
LED HDTV Integrated Chromecast 49GSR4100KM
LED HDTV Integrated Chromecast 55GSR4100KM
LED HDTV Integrated Chromecast 65GSR4100KN
LED HDTV Integrated Chromecast 75GSR3100KL
19GSR3000 LED HDTV
LED HDTV 24GSR3000
LED HDTV 24GSD3000
LED HDTV 32GSR3000
LED HDTV 32GSD3000
LED HDTV 39GSR3000
LED HDTV 40GSR3000
LED HDTV 40GSR3100F
LED HDTV 40GSR3000FM
46GSR3000 HD LED TV
LED HDTV 50GSR3000
LED HDTV 55GTR3000
LED HDTV 55GSR3000FA
If you found that any of the above codes didn’t work for your device, try entering the alternative codes mentioned above and you are still having the same issue, then leave a comment below about your problem and we will try to solve it and also provide a better solution for you.