Did you have trouble getting the Philips universal remote control codes for your DVD player? so why late we have different kinds of philips dvd player remote codes. In fact, if you know the codes, you can operate the audio and video devices with the universal remotes. But to make these remotes work with your DVD player, you need to enter the correct remote codes. So check the philips universal remote control codes for dvd player below now.
- 0.1 Philips DVD player universal remote control 5-digit code list
- 0.2 Philips DVD player universal remote control 4-digit code list
- 0.3 Philips DVD player universal remote control 3-digit code list
- 1 How to program the Philips DVD universal remote control without codes
- 2 How to program a Philips DVD Universal remote control with manual method
- 3 How to program the Philips DVD universal remote control with Code search
Philips DVD player universal remote control 5-digit code list
Philips DVD player universal remote control 4-digit code list
0885, 2033, 0503, 2318, 2404, 2051, 2109, 2091, 2033, 1911, 1914, 0646, 2302, 2318, 2243
Philips DVD player universal remote control 3-digit code list
362, 370, 387, 396, 398, 400, 408, 423, 437, 755, 891
How to program the Philips DVD universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program a Philips DVD Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel upwards until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
If you need any help from us regarding any kind of universal remote control codes, please contact us and we will give you a better suggestion and solve your problem ASAP. Keep visiting to get more update universal remote control codes.