Want to replace the lost DVD remote or just get rid of a lot of remotes in the room? In any case, the use of a single Panasonic DVD remote control is the answer to this problem. No matter what brand and model of device you have in the room, these can all be controlled with just one remote. This article will guide you on how to configure the device as well as provide the Panasonic universal remote control codes. There is a specific code for the type and model of your device which will be important during the process. Once the programming is successful, you cannot resist how amazing it is to enjoy your home entertainment experience.
- 1 Panasonic DVD Universal Remote Control Code List
- 2 How to program the Panasonic DVD universal remote control
- 3 How to program Panasonic DVD universal remote control without codes
- 4 How to program a Panasonic DVD Universal remote control with manual method
- 5 How to program the Panasonic DVD universal remote control with Code search
Panasonic DVD Universal Remote Control Code List
We provide the detailed list of Panasonic DVD codes which you need to use when setting up the preferred device. Among the many codes that we share here, you must be particular in choosing the right code for the type of your device. If you have chosen the wrong code, you must be patient and try to enter a different one until you have successfully programmed your device with the Panasonic DVD remote control. Here is the full list of codes for reference.
Panasonic DVD Universal Remote Control 4-digit codes
Want to know program panasonic blu-ray remote control on tv then look at this article
How to program the Panasonic DVD universal remote control
The instructions we provide here for programming the Panasonic DVD Remote will walk you through the process. The process includes entering a specific code for the make and model of your device that you want the Panasonic DVD remote to take control of. Depending on the device you need to program, the codes for the Panasonic DVD universal remote are very important. Follow the instructions below to program the Panasonic DVD Universal Remote:
How to program Panasonic DVD universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Panasonic DVD Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Panasonic DVD universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
We update this site often to make sure all codes here work for your device. If you haven’t found the correct code, please drop us a line and we’ll try to help you. For your feedback on this topic and on how we could improve the site, your suggestions and comments are welcome!