You don’t need multiple remotes to control your devices. By programming the LG tv universal remote control codes to your devices, you can take the clutter out of your living room by using a single remote to control all of your LG devices. Below you can get the working LG universal remote control codes of any brand remote control and the programming instructions. We have given so many universal remote control codes that you can check them below and try to find your LG tv remote control codes ASAP with the methods mentioned below.
LG universal remote control 4-digit codes
LG universal remote control 3-digit codes
627, 512, 653, 678, 420, 766, 553, 520, 773, 615, 505, 506
LG universal remote control 5-digit codes
11178, 13979, 12864, 12424, 12834, 10017, 11423, 12867, 13397, 10856, 12612, 11530, 12358, 11637, 10442, 10178, 11934, 11265
GE universal remote control codes for LG Smart TV
0004, 0050, 0009, 0005, 0227, 0338, 0012, 0057, 0080, 0156
Universal RCA Remote Control Codes for LG TV
1002, 1004, 1005, 1014, 1025, 1078, 1081, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1111, 1128, 1130, 1132, 1134, 1144, 1149, 1171, 1205
LG Tv One For All Universal Remote Control Code List
0030, 0056, 0178
LG TV DirecTV Universal Remote Code List
11178, 11423, 10178
Before setting everything up, make sure your remote is powered with fresh batteries and that all devices are properly connected. Here are the steps to program the LG universal remote control into your device:
How to program LG universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program LG Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
If the LG universal remote does not work, try the troubleshooting below
- Check the batteries.
- Try replacing the batteries if all the buttons on the remote control do not work.
- When replacing the battery, be sure to match the + and – labels inside the compartment.
- Do not mix new batteries with old ones.
- Check the infrared sensor
- Most of the remote control button functions like On / Off or Channel Up and Down work with infrared or IR rays. Make sure there is no obstruction in the line of sight of the device.
- Try to unsubscribe and re-subscribe
- Try to unsubscribe and register again if some of the buttons on the remote do not work.
- If you’ve tried everything and failed because not all buttons work, the remote needs to be replaced.
- Set up or program the remote again.
- If everything is fixed, try again to set up or program the LG universal remote control to the desired device.
Choosing the right LG universal remote control codes to control your device will make everything simple and functional. With the easy to follow steps on programming, you will enjoy a clutter-free experience in your entertainment room.