For your Hisense TV, you can use the universal remote control and the codes have been mentioned in the list below. There are three-digit codes and also four and more digits, so try the codes from the list below one by one until your device has been programmed with the universal remote.
Hisense TV 3-Digit Universal Remote Control Codes
Hisense TV 4-Digit Universal Remote Control Codes
0073, 0182, 0216, 0848, 0208, 0009, 0145, 0156, 0227, 0508, 0696, 0748, 0753, 0821, 1170, 0780.
Hisense TV 5-Digit Universal Remote Control Codes
|Mark||Hisense TV remote control codes|
|GE (General Electrical)||0073, 0182, 0216|
|One for all||0182, 0073, 0216|
|Philips||0908, 0819, 0223|
|Westinghouse||3537, 1173, 2464, 1016, 1176, 0004, 0216, 0182, 2463, 2060, 0077, 0073, 2503|
Universal RCA Remote Control Codes for Hisense TV
GE universal remote control codes for Hisense TV
Universal One-for-All Remote Control Codes for Hisense TV
Philips Universal Remote Control Codes for Hisense TV
Westinghouse Universal Remote Control Codes for Hisense TV
3537, 1173, 2464, 1016, 1176, 0004, 0216, 0182, 2463, 2060, 0077, 0073, 2503
If none of these codes in the above list worked, call this number 1-888-935-8880 to get the working code.
How to program the Hisense TV universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Hisense TV universal remote control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Hisense TV universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions. With the above three methods, we can easily program our Hisense universal remote control.
We hope this article has been helpful to you and perhaps you have found the perfect universal remote control code for your Hisense TV. Now you can enjoy all your favorite TV shows and any other programming with this unique universal remote control.