Many blogs talk about GE TV / VCR Combos universal remote control codes, but very few share which ones work. We’re one of them who really cares about our readers and that’s why I’m sharing here some GE TV / VCR Combos universal remote control codes that you can directly use to program your universal remote. The process is quite simple which you can find below and just in case if you are looking for universal remote control codes for ge 6 devices so check out this post to get them. After successfully connecting to your GE TV / VCR combos, you can operate it with your universal remote.
GE TV / VCR Combos universal remote control code list
|BROKSONIC||0310, 0147, 0250, 0147, 0257|
|DAEWOO||0039, 0252, 0138, 0279|
|DIAMOND VISION||0092, 0896|
|EMERSON||0227, 0233, 0254, 0264, 0265, 0266, 0310, 0325, 0039, 0252, 0147, 0250, 0147, 0257|
|STAR OF GOLD||0227, 0338|
|MAGNAVOX||0226, 0288, 0456|
|RADIO CAB||0227, 0342|
|WESTINGHOUSE WHITE||0227, 0138, 0279|
|ZENITH||0226, 0227, 0247, 0266, 0288, 0310, 0338, 0358, 0039, 0252, 0153, 0245, 0138, 0279|
How to program the GE universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program GE Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “GE universal remote control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the GE universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
I think you are now ready to use these GE TV / VCR Combos universal remote control codes to program your own universal remote. And after that, your one remote will be enough for all your favorite devices.