For the ultimate home entertainment preference, the Funai DVD has been a perfect choice for many. Besides being a reliable choice, this unit is a great addition to your home theater system upgrade. If you already have one, the Funai DVD Remote Control is a great way to control a number of devices inside the living room. This will avoid cluttering the area due to the use of a number of remote controls. The configuration of your remote control is very simple thanks to the Universal Funai DVD remote control codes. This article will help you program your device and provide you with the necessary Funai DVD player remote control codes.
- 1 Funai DVD universal remote control code list
- 2 How to program the Funai DVD universal remote control
- 3 How to program the Funai DVD universal remote control without codes
- 4 How to program a Funai DVD Universal remote control with manual method
- 5 How to program the Funai DVD universal remote control with Code search
Funai DVD universal remote control code list
This article will provide you with the complete list of Funai DVD universal remote control codes. All of the codes we provide here are helpful in operating your Funai DVD player. Once you have entered the correct code for the device you want to program with the Funai dvd remote control, things will be fine. Below is the complete list of all Funai DVD universal remote control codes:
Universal 5-digit remote codes for Funai DVD player
Funai DVD Player Universal 4-Digit Remote Codes
0695, 0675, 1334, 0456, 0458, 0899, 0445, 0795, 3745, 3815, 3855, 0412, 1268, 0722, 2018, 2054, 2129, 2436, 2447, 2002, 2321, 2327, 3377, 3387, 3457, 0247, 0447, 0591, 6022, 6042, 6088, 6167, 6168, 3323, 3142, 3440
Funai DVD Player Universal 3 Digit Remote Codes
658, 829, 570, 764, 661, 674, 617, 619, 631, 679, 588, 456, 458, 377, 060
GE Universal Remote Control Codes for Funai DVD Player
How to program the Funai DVD universal remote control
One way to enjoy convenience while using a number of home entertainment devices is to program the Funai DVD remote control. We will accompany you throughout the implementation process. This will include easy steps that you won’t need expert help. Here are the simple instructions for programming the remote:
How to program the Funai DVD universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Funai DVD Universal Remote Control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Funai DVD universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
If you find this article useful or would like to share something worthy on the subject, please leave us a comment below. We also accept if other codes work on your device. Or if you need other codes to use different universal remote, please feel free to message us. Your thoughts can help improve this site and other readers as well.