Are you considering upgrading your home entertainment system recently? One of the best ways to do this is to program your favorite Emerson DVD universal remote and have it control multiple home entertainment devices such as TV, DVD, audio, video, cable and satellite, among others. The process is very simple and we will provide you with all the instructions you need. By successfully programming the remote using the universal remote codes of the Emerson DVD player, your hobbies and fun become even more convenient!
- 1 Emerson DVD Universal Remote Code List
- 2 How to program the Emerson DVD universal remote control
- 3 How to program the Emerson DVD universal remote control without codes
- 4 How to program Emerson DVD Universal remote control with manual method
- 5 How to program the Emerson DVD universal remote with Code search
Emerson DVD Universal Remote Code List
This article will provide you with the list of all the codes for the Emerson DVD player and other devices you need. Depending on the type of your device, there will always be the correct Emerson DVD remote control codes listed. Find the correct code that matches your device.
Emerson DVD Player Universal 5-Digit Remote Control
Emerson DVD Player Universal Remote Control 4 Digits Codes
0236, 0456, 0458, 0227, 3376, 3377, 3386, 3387, 3391, 3392, 3403, 3501, 3533, 3260, 3283, 3323, 3324, 3142, 3417, 3432, 3436, 0591, 0675, 0821, 1268, 2213
Emerson DVD Player Universal 3-Digit Remote Control
241, 396, 405, 456, 458, 376, 377, 501, 060, 086, 121, 124
How to program the Emerson DVD universal remote control
If you need a helping hand programming the Emerson DVD remote, we’ve got all the instructions you need to follow. In addition to the correct Emerson universal remote control codes for DVD players and other home entertainment devices, the instructions below will guide you to successfully program the remote:
How to program the Emerson DVD universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program Emerson DVD Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel upwards until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
Do you know of any other Emerson DVD codes that are not listed here? Please share these codes using this article to help other readers who might be looking for these specific codes. Using the comment box below, please leave us a message about your experience with us. Your suggestion or message can help improve this site.