On any device in your home entertainment system, do you have any idea how everything can be controlled from a single remote? If you have a Dynex DVD remote, you can use it to work with multiple devices. It only takes a few steps to program the remote with the very important unique Dynex DVD Universal Remote Codes. In addition to programming instructions, we have the complete list of remote control codes for the Dynex DVD player that matches the device you choose.
- 1 Dynex DVD Universal Remote Code List
- 2 How to program the Dynex DVD universal remote
- 3 How to program the Dynex DVD universal remote control without codes
- 4 How to program a Dynex DVD Universal remote control with manual method
- 5 How to program the Dynex DVD universal remote with Code search
Dynex DVD Universal Remote Code List
We will share through this article almost all universal remote control codes for Dynex DVD player and other video / audio devices. The correct universal remote control code for the Dynex DVD player and preferred device will be used during programming. Here is the list of remote control codes for the Dynex DVD player:
Dynex DVD player Universal 5-digit remote control
Dynex DVD player Universal 4-digit remote control
How to program the Dynex DVD universal remote
There are a number of benefits that will be gained when you decide to program the Dynex DVD Universal Remote Control with other home entertainment devices. Just take note of the importance of the Dynex DVD player codes to the universal remote when setting up the preferred device.
Follow the instructions below to guide you through programming the Dynex DVD remote control:
How to program the Dynex DVD universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Dynex DVD Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Dynex DVD universal remote with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
Did you successfully program the Dynex DVD remote? If you feel good about this article, please let us know about your experience. You can message us about the correct code you used which corresponds to which type of device. Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comment box below.