Do you have the Denon sound bar? do you know how to control it with your favorite denon soundbar universal remote, wired remote or with the SAT remote. Don’t worry if you don’t know, we’ve actually given you the best programming guide along with soundbar specific remote codes. Let us check your soundbar remote control codes and get connected with your favorite universal remote. So why late, just save the code and do it all with your remote.
- 0.1 Denon 4-digit soundbar remote control codes:
- 0.2 Denon soundbar 5-digit remote control codes:
- 0.3 Denon Blu-ray player 4-digit remote control code list
- 0.4 Denon Blu-ray player 5-digit remote control code list
- 1 How to program the Denon sound bar with the universal remote?
- 2 How to program Denon Soundbar universal remote with automatic search
- 3 How to program the Denon soundbar Universal remote control with manual method
- 4 How to program the Denon Soundbar universal remote control with Code search
Denon 4-digit soundbar remote control codes:
0004, 2857, 1360, 0176, 1460, 2247, 2279, 2516, 2820, 1142
Denon soundbar 5-digit remote control codes:
30004, 31360, 32857, 30160, 32861, 30771, 32516, 32815, 31460
Denon Blu-ray player 4-digit remote control code list
Denon Blu-ray player 5-digit remote control code list
20634, 22258, 20490
If the above codes do not work for you, you can search on your CAB or SAT remote… using the methods mentioned below.
We actually offer two methods for programming with your favorite universal remote, but you can use any of these methods to program your remote and device together.
How to program the Denon sound bar with the universal remote?
Searching for Denon code using the Comcast remote control:
- Simply turn on your “Denon Soundbar ON” to start the programming method
- Now on your remote, simply press and hold the “Setup” button on your remote (you can now observe here that the LED turns from red to green)
- Now using the number keys you need to type in the code on your remote using the list above
- If you entered the correct code, the LED will flash green twice. (But if it flashes red, it means you entered the wrong code)
- If you entered the wrong code, repeat the procedure with the other code, until it flashes with the green LED light
- After getting the green LED light, you can use this remote control to operate your Denon sound bar
Denon code search using the DIRECTV remote control:
- Switch on your “Denon Soundbar ON”
- Now “Volume + (UP)” but “Mute”
- Now press “AV1” or “AV2”
- Then “Press” and “Hold” the “Mute” and “Select” for 2 flashes
- Now enter “9 9 1”, then wait for “2 flashes”
- After that “Enter 3″> Press and release the “VOL + (UP)” button
- You need to point the front of the “Soundbar”, then keep pressing and releasing the “CH + (up)” key.
- You can now observe that the volume is increasing, then press “Select” to lock the code
- But if the volume has not increased, repeat the procedure with another code
How to program Denon Soundbar universal remote with automatic search
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Denon Soundbar universal remote control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Denon Soundbar universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
We hope the above methods and codes have been worked out to program your Denon sound bar as well as your favorite remote control. These methods are used for the configuration of the Denon Soundbar remote control.
If you feel good with this item then please give us a feedback, it will give us a boost to improve our site and to reach many aspiring those who are waiting for their codes remotely, we also accept new ones universal remote control codes those that work for you, please leave these codes in the comments section below, we will pass them on to other users as well by posting them on our site. Or do you need other remote codes, please feel free to ask us through the comments section below and we will provide those codes to you.