Have you brought a new universal remote control for your Daewoo TV and don’t know the remote control codes, here is the best guide to program your TV with the daewoo universal remote control using some codes like three digit codes, four codes with digits and also five-digit codes.
- 0.1 Daewoo TV universal remote control 4-digit code list
- 0.2 Daewoo TV universal remote control 3-digit code list
- 1 How to program the Daewoo TV universal remote control?
- 2 How to program the Daewoo TV universal remote control without codes
- 3 How to program Daewoo TV Universal remote control with manual method
- 4 How to program the Daewoo TV universal remote control with Code search
Daewoo TV universal remote control 4-digit code list
Daewoo TV universal remote control 3-digit code list
Universal RCA Remote Control Codes for Daewoo TV
1004, 1005, 1006, 1016, 1017, 1082, 1127, 1171, 1190, 1196, 1202, 1274, 1450
GE & One-For-All universal remote control codes for Daewoo TV
0130, 0004, 0009, 0100, 0005, 0138, 0043, 0140, 0039, 0252, 0279, 0444, 0080, 0042, 0058, 0017, 0010, 0126, 0018, 0127, 0019
Philips universal remote control codes for Daewoo TV
0614, 0002, 0502, 0611, 0102, 0415, 0905, 0615, 0505, 0826, 0529, 0046, 0609, 0805, 0407, 0303, 0602, 0214, 0403, 0314, 0503
Magnavox universal remote control codes for Daewoo TV
How to program the Daewoo TV universal remote control?
Actually, most of the remote controls supported by this Daewoo TV use the method below, once try this method to program, if it is not programmed, also use the alternative methods.
- Turn on the “Daewoo TV” then put your remote in front of your “TV”
- For the “3, 4 or 5 digits” code we need to search remote control memory
- Now “Hurry” and also “Socket” the TV button
- Now hold the “OKAY” key simultaneously
- Now you can observe that all the keys would be “Flashes twice”, Now enter the codes “922” then the code selected if the mode key must be “Flashes twice”
- Press and hold the “Power button” now you have to wait before releasing the power button until the ” Turn off the TV “
- Just use the “REW” button to see each code upside down simultaneously
- Just use the “FF” button to see each code Transfer one simultaneously
- The “Power” and “To play” the button will continue the automatic search for remote codes
- Whenever you find the working code, press “Enter”
- Here, the tv button will give a flash “3 times”
- If it does not find a valid code, the mode button flashes with “RED” Color
If you find it unnecessary to program, use the methods below, they might help.
How to program the Daewoo TV universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program Daewoo TV Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Daewoo TV universal remote control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Daewoo TV universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel upwards until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
We hope the above methods and codes have been worked out to program your Daewoo TV and also for your favorite remote control. These methods are used for the configuration of the Daewoo remote control.
If you feel good with this item then please give us a feedback, it will give us a boost to improve our site and to reach many aspiring those who are waiting for their codes remotely, we also accept new ones universal remote control codes those that work for you, please leave these codes in the comments section below, we will pass them on to other users as well by posting them on our site. Or do you need other remote codes, please feel free to ask us through the comments section below and we will provide those codes to you.