Do you have any idea that your Daewoo DVD remote control can be used to operate other devices? If you want to experience the wonders that your DVD remote control can do, this article will show them to you. Using the Daewoo DVD universal remote control codes, you can set everything up and start controlling a number of devices. To do this, all you need to do is program the Daewoo DVD remote control using unique codes specific to each device. Once you have successfully set up the process, you can take the hassle out of using lots of remotes. Start looking for the exact code that matches the device you want to program and find out how convenient things are!
- 1 Daewoo DVD universal remote control code list
- 2 How to program the Daewoo DVD universal remote control
- 3 How to program the Daewoo DVD universal remote control without codes
- 4 How to program Daewoo DVD Universal remote control with manual method
- 5 How to program the Daewoo DVD universal remote control with Code search
Daewoo DVD universal remote control code list
Consult the detailed list of Daewoo universal remote control codes and use the specific one to program the preferred device. Among several brands and models of universal remote controls, you must choose a unique code. You have to be careful in choosing the right code because each model and brand corresponds to a specific code. Find the exact codes for the Daewoo DVD player in the list below:
Universal 3-digit remote codes for Daewoo DVD player
Universal 5-digit remote codes for Daewoo DVD player
20833, 20869, 20784, 20705, 20770, 21169, 21172, 21234, 21242, 21441, 21443, 30869, 31169, 31172, 50608, 53405, 51114, 52813, 53813
Universal 4-digit remote codes for Daewoo DVD player
0770, 0872, 1906, 1441, 0213, 0705, 0869, 0784, 0833, 1169, 1172, 1234, 1242, 1443, 0714, 2187, 1436, 1483, 1918, 0440, 0441, 0444, 0971, 0965, 0065, 0345, 1115, 1285, 1385, 0732, 0741, 0797, 0860, 0896, 1933, 2015, 2036, 2084, 2219, 2407, 2413, 2438, 2039, 2058, 2062, 2137, 2138, 2190, 3375, 3385, 3390, 3471, 3472, 3536, 3613, 0645, 0745, 0046, 0798, 0198, 6027, 6031, 6036, 6045, 6078, 6080, 6081, 6155, 6156, 6159, 6230, 3165, 3464
How to program the Daewoo DVD universal remote control
There is nothing to worry about if you have no idea how to set up your Daewoo universal remote control. We will guide you on how to program your Daewoo DVD remote control. After successfully setting up the remote control, you can start to control a number of devices, which is extremely beneficial and convenient. Here are the simple instructions on how to program the Daewoo DVD universal remote control:
How to program the Daewoo DVD universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Daewoo DVD Universal Remote Control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Daewoo DVD universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
Can you share the correct code for your device with us? If you are still having trouble programming your Daewoo device, please let us know so that we can help you. Or you can also share with us other codes that you know that are not listed in this article. Please feel free to leave your message or suggestions in the comments box below.