Have you ever used the universal remote control if you haven’t bought it now, because it is the most useful equipment to operate any type of TV, in this specific session we give the universal remote control codes for COBY TV, codes include three digits, four digit work universal remote control codes coby.
- 1 COBY TV’s Universal Remote Codes
- 2 COBY TV’s Program Instruction
COBY TV’s Universal Remote Codes
Coby Tv 5 Digit Universal Remote Control Codes
Coby Tv 4 Digit Universal Remote Control Codes
COBY TV universal 3-digit remote control codes
505, 626, 627, 594, 633, 593, 720, 607, 604, 699, 005, 205, 625, 266, 165, 267, 256, 056, 257, 262
COBY TV’s Program Instruction
How to program the COBY universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program COBY Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- press the “TV” On your “COBY Shack universal remote control”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the COBY universal remote control with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
You can use the above codes for Coby 5 in 1 universal remote control codes, for coby 8 in 1 universal remote control for manual setup as well. We hope this article has helped you a lot, if you have encountered any interruptions while following the above methods let us know through the comments section below.
Turn on the TV. Press and hold the TV and SEL buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. And With the button lit, point the remote at the TV and enter the TV’s 3, 4, or 5-digit code.
Verify by pressing the VOLUME + button. Press the TV button to store the 3, 4, or 5-digit code.
Coby Electronics Corporation was an American manufacturer of consumer electronics products headquartered in Lake Success, New York, with offices and factories around the world (including the United States, Mexico, and China).
Great LCD TV that works well for me! A lot has been said about this Coby TV, including about it not being the best TV for its price, but I have not had any problems with it. I purchased it around November 2010, and have had it for two months now.