If you want to make your life easier, you need to use Chunghop Universal DVD Remote Control Codes. Basically on each platform you will get the list of codes. Sometimes, no matter what, these universal codes won’t work. So here you will get the codes that work properly without any problem. So let’s go ahead and look at the list of universal remote control codes and apply them, then you can see the result while your remote and device are connected to each other.
Chunghop Universal DVD Remote Control Code List
|TCL||000, 015, 039, 054, 055|
|Sick||002, 009, 023, 024, 073|
|Nintau||003, 071, 079, 080, 081, 082, 090, 093|
|Samsung||004, 017, 049|
|BBK||018, 021, 027, 028, 033, 048, 078, 091|
|SAST||020, 059, 060, 076|
|Skyworth||018, 022, 025, 032, 034, 058, 096, 097|
|Huabao||018, 029, 061, 062, 063|
|Panda||038, 051, 052, 053|
How to program Chunghop DVD universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program Chunghop DVD Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
Now I think these tips will surely help you for Chunghop Universal DVD Remote Control Codes. Now it is no longer necessary to search the list of good universal codes anymore. And I assure you that you will have no problem.