Are you looking for ways to simply use your home entertainment system? You can eliminate all the hassle and feel relaxed in the comfort of your own home. Using the Blackweb DVD remote control, you can control multiple entertainment devices. Everything is possible with the use of Blackweb DVD universal remote control codes. By entering the perfect code for your devices, you can operate them with just one remote. With the full list of codes we provide here, find the one that perfectly matches your device and start programming it with the Blackweb DVD remote control.
- 1 Blackweb DVD universal remote control code list
- 2 How to program Blackweb DVD universal remote control codes
- 3 How to program the Blackweb DVD universal remote control without codes
- 4 How to program a Blackweb DVD Universal remote control with manual method
- 5 How to program the Blackweb DVD universal remote control with Code search
Blackweb DVD universal remote control code list
All the Blackweb DVD codes that we provide here correspond to the make and model of the device you want to program with the Blackweb DVD universal remote control. The Blackweb DVD universal remote control code list will be used during the setup process. Never worry about running out of codes anymore because we put together the complete list for the type and model of your device you want to program. Check the exact code you need from the list below.
|BROKSONIC||0394, 2103, 1780|
|BADGE||0456, 1877, 1406, 1408, 1135, 1407|
|MEMOREX||0394, 2103, 1780|
|PANASONIC||0456, 0437, 2144, 2174, 0148|
|PHILIPPE||0204, 2081, 1975, 0456, 1877|
|SANSUI||0394, 2103, 1780|
|TOSHIBA||0394, 0924, 2103, 2346, 1780|
How to program Blackweb DVD universal remote control codes
In just a few minutes, you can set up your device using Blackweb DVD player codes. Instructions are easy to follow. You only have to follow the step by step procedure to successfully program the Blackweb DVD universal remote control. Things can be easily done on your own. Just make sure everything you need like the device and remote is in good working order.
Follow the instructions below to program the Blackweb DVD universal remote control codes:
How to program the Blackweb DVD universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program a Blackweb DVD Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
How did you find the instructions provided in this article? Have you chosen the correct code you need? If you found this article helpful, we want to hear from you. Tell us more about the exact code you entered that corresponds to which device. Your experience might be the same for other readers who could help them too.