Looking for ways to operate your Blu-ray devices with just one remote? The process is very simple and you can learn it from here with the correct code to enter. The Blackweb Blu-ray remote control is very useful if you aspire to use your entertainment system comfortably. You only need to use the correct codes for the Blackweb Blu-ray remote control during the programming process. As long as you have the perfect remote control code for the Blackweb Blu-ray player, you can start setting up the device and enjoy a more relaxing time. Besides the comfort, you will eliminate a lot of clutter in the room.
- 1 Blackweb Blu-ray universal remote control code list
- 2 How to program Blackweb Blu-ray universal remote control codes
- 3 How to program the Blackweb Blu-Ray universal remote control with automatic search
- 4 How to program Blackweb Blu-Ray Universal remote control with manual method
- 5 How to program the Blackweb Blu-Ray universal remote control with Code search
Blackweb Blu-ray universal remote control code list
Find out the best code for your device. Depending on the model and brand of your device, we provide the full list of Blackweb Blu-ray remote control codes. On any device there is always a specific code and you will find what you need in this article. Find the list of Blackweb Blu-ray universal remote control codes:
|HITACHI||0419, 0150, 0225|
|BADGE||1871, 0899, 1874|
|LG||1981, 1980, 2281|
|MAGNAVOX||1934, 1877, 2381, 2287|
|PANASONIC||1399, 1925, 1923|
|SAMSUNG||2399, 1099, 0454, 1908, 2030, 1906|
|SONY||1934, 1935, 1936|
|SYLVANIA||3027, 2013, 1878|
|TOSHIBA||1852, 1850, 1851|
How to program Blackweb Blu-ray universal remote control codes
There are some steps you need to follow when trying to program Blackweb remote control for Blu-ray player. But don’t worry because the instructions are easy to understand and only take a few minutes to put together. To make the process easier, first secure the Blackweb Blu-ray player remote codes needed for the type of device you want to program. The instructions below will guide you on how to program the device:
How to program the Blackweb Blu-Ray universal remote control with automatic search
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
- “Light up” smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to work.
- “Light up” remote control, press the button on the device (TV, DVD, CBL and OK / SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED indicator indicates that the device is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote control at the device and click “CH +” & “CH-“ switches. The remote will display the on / off signals. hurry “up” Where “down” continuously until the device switch off.
- Check the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device must light up. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is correctly programmed.
- Now press the “device” button to save the code. The device LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
How to program Blackweb Blu-Ray Universal remote control with manual method
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
Have you managed to program your Blackweb remote control with Blu-ray player using one of the codes mentioned above? Or are you having difficulty programming the device? Please feel free to send us a message and share your experience. Your experiences and suggestions will help improve our site and help other readers as well. Please feel free to leave your message below.