Have you brought a new universal remote for your Apex TV and don’t know the remote control codes, here is the best guide to program your TV with the universal remote using certain codes like three digit, four digit codes as well as five-digit codes that also work with APEX TVs, APEX VCRs, APEX DVD players, and APEX audio components.
- 0.1 Apex TV Universal Remote 3-Digit Code List
- 0.2 Apex TV Universal Remote 4-Digit Code List
- 0.3 Apex TV Universal Remote 5-Digit Code List
- 1 How to program the Apex TV universal remote control without codes
- 2 How to program Apex TV Universal remote control with manual method
- 3 How to program the Apex TV universal remote with Code search
Apex TV Universal Remote 3-Digit Code List
595, 744, 618, 005, 006, 743, 757, 552, 594, 815, 759, 745, 548, 312, 222, 542, 574, 771, 019, 214, 215, 216, 401, 236, 240, 241, 023, 032
Try the blue color codes first and then try the remaining codes as blue color codes worked for many users.
Apex TV Universal Remote 4-Digit Code List
Apex TV Universal Remote 5-Digit Code List
Universal RCA Remote Control Codes for Apex TV
1236, 1241, 1287, 1376
GE and One-For-All Universal Remote Codes for Apex TV
0214, 0216, 0215, 0401
Philips Universal Remote Control Codes for Apex TV
0023, 0223, 0123, 0741
Universal remote control code for APEX VCR
How to program the Apex TV universal remote control without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Apex TV Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Apex TV universal remote with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel up until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
We hope the above methods and codes have been used to program your Apex TV and also your favorite remote control. These methods are used for configuring the Apex remote.
If you feel good with this item then please give us a feedback, it will give us a boost to improve our site and to reach many aspiring those who are waiting for their codes remotely, we also accept new ones universal remote control codes those that work for you, please leave these codes in the comments section below, we will pass them on to other users as well by posting them on our site. Or do you need other remote codes, please feel free to ask us through the comments section below and we will provide those codes to you.