Are you looking for Apex DVD universal remote control codes? This article will provide the codes you need to program the Apex DVD remote. We have the complete list of Apex DVD universal remote control codes you need to program the device. Regardless of the make and model of your device, there is a specific code to operate it with the Apex DVD remote when it is successfully programmed. Once you have selected the exact code you need, it would be easy to set up the universal remote. With the use of universal apex codes and setup instructions, you can eliminate the complexity of using many remote controls.
- 1 Apex DVD Universal Remote Code List
- 2 How to program the Apex DVD universal remote
- 3 How to program the Apex DVD universal remote without codes
- 4 How to program an Apex DVD Universal remote control with manual method
- 5 How to program the Apex DVD universal remote with Code search
Apex DVD Universal Remote Code List
If you want to start setting up the device, check the Apex DVD Universal Remote Control Code List, select the exact code that matches your device brand and model. You have the choice between several codes. If you entered an invalid code, keep trying until you are successful. Below is the full list of Apex DVD codes:
4 Digit Universal Remote Codes for Apex DVD Player
3-Digit Universal Remote Control Codes for Apex DVD Player
654, 655, 743, 744, 757, 386, 390, 391, 392, 401, 424, 430, 436, 439, 445, 457, 459, 372, 373, 374, 081, 082, 084, 087
5 Digit Universal Remote Control Codes for Apex DVD Player
50402, 52405, 53702, 54202, 56107, 58404, 59407, 59603, 50219, 50611, 51016, 52310, 52418, 54019, 56711, 58233, 58939
How to program the Apex DVD universal remote
Apex DVD remote control codes play a very important role in the configuration of the preferred device. Without the code, it would be impossible to program the Apex DVD Universal Remote. If you already have the unique code you need, you can start the setup by following the simple instructions we’ve prepared to help you. Follow the steps below to successfully program the Apex DVD remote:
How to program the Apex DVD universal remote without codes
In the automatic search method, all universal remote control codes have gone through a scanning process in the remote control. It scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the command. Follow the instructions below:
Using the key code we can easily program a universal remote control and the key code identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn on the device”
- press the “TV” On your “Apex DVD Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Configuration button” on the universal remote until it displays the “Bright flash” (This means it is in “learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Key code” that you have found in the programming guide (Instruction booklet)
- Once you have done this procedure, all you need to do is “Point your remote control at the television” then “Press and hold the power” button
- You can release the “Power button” every time the screen turns off
That’s it, your TV will work fine now with the universal remote control, if your device does not work then try repeating the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to program the Apex DVD universal remote with Code search
If you can’t find the key code that works for the device at that time, you can configure your universal remote to search for the correct one. It’s a code in the manual that forces the remote into search mode
- First of all “Turn on the device”
- Now press and hold the “To install” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” code (three digits)
- Now hold the “Power button” on the remote control, then press the channel upwards until the device in this case your TV “Off”
The above method may take a little longer, but finding your key code is very important. Once you have completed the above procedure, your remote control should work for all in functions.
Please let us know your comments on this topic. Have you entered the correct code and successfully completed the setup process. We would like to know which code worked with which device. If you have other universal remotes to program, continue to visit this site to learn more about additional codes.